Welcome To My Blog!

Hello everyone,
I just wanted to do a quick post to introduce myself so you guys know who is behind the this little blog. This blog is just going to be a place where I can share my photography and talk about what I love and am passionate about.

About Me
My name is Evie, I'm 14 years old and I live in England, UK. I have 2 youtube channels, one for vlogging and one for just random chit-chat and the occasional makeup and fashion videos. I also have an instagram account where I also like to share my photography but if you can't already tell I'm quite a creative person who just wants to share what she loves with the world.

My Photography Journey
I've always loved photography but only really started getting into it when I was 11 years old. I started off my photography journey using the Nikon Coolpix L820. But I eventually bought the Nikon D5200 in 2015 when I finally saved up enough money to buy a proper DSLR camera, which I still use today.
Nikon D5200 & Kit Lens (18-55mm)
I use the Nikon D5200 kit lens (18-55mm) but I also use the Nikon 40mm f/2.8 Micro lens for my macro shots. Alongside the Nikon D5200, I use the Canon G9X which I use every so often if I'm out and about and see something nice I'd like to shoot.
I use Lightroom to edit my photos or VSCO cam if I am posting my photos to instagram and I don't always do the same editing on my photos, I like to change it up and explore new styles of photography and editing.


I won't only be posting photography though, I will be posting and writing about many other topics including makeup, fashion, lifestyle and just general chit-chat topics! If you want me to write about anything then let me know so I can try my best to post it for you.

I hope you have enjoyed this little blog post and now know a little more about me!
Thanks for reading and I hope you stick around for more of my photography blogposts.
See you soon,
Evie x

Comments

  1. Yay welcome to the blogging world! Can't wait to hear more lovely :) would love a photography tips post as you mentioned things to talk about! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much! I am loving blogging so far❤️ I’d love to do some photography tips✨

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Mental Health Journey...So Far

My Current Favourite Photographs